Lithuanian listener, Mantas, sent us this request:
I was looking how to avoid tax (who doesn’t). And came across Dubai Internet City:
- 100 per cent exemption from personal income tax for 50 years
- 100 per cent exemption from corporate taxes for 50 years
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- 100 per cent repatriation of profits
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Dynamic international community
- Opportunities for business interaction and networking
- Opportunities for channel and market development
- Communications infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
- Digital voice and high-speed data services offered at competitive rates
- World's largest commercial IP telephony network
I'm trying to find some information about how would it work if you have business in UK trading and so on. Maybe you could make a show about tax havens. I think it would be interesting to everyone.
We agree and in response are delighted to offer you the musings of Guy Kingston and John Richards in this first Mind Your Own Business Podcast of 2009.